WHAT WE DO
Our professional team of technicians has decades of knowledge and experience installing and maintaining a variety of fire suppression systems; from overheard sprinklers, to underground pumps, as well as kitchen hoods and Ansul systems. We sweat the details, big and small, so that you don’t have to!
- Sprinkler system design and installation
- 5-year fire sprinkler testing, maintenance, and repair
- Wet fire sprinkler systems included
FIRE HYDRANTS AND PUMPS
5-year, annual, quarterly inspection, testing, maintenance and repair
FIRE CABINETS & PAINT BOOTH SPRINKLERS
Extinguisher cabinets, signs, and any other product for fire safety.
Inspection, testing, maintenance and annual certification
KITCHEN HOODS & ANSUL SYSTEMS
- California Fire Code requires a wet-chemical fire suppression system meeting UL 300 Standards anytime grease-laden vapors are produced during the cooking process. This requirement applies to all occupancy groups, except single-family dwellings
- Installation, service and repair
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
We look forward to working with you. Our office is staffed full-time and we’re happy to schedule your next appointment.