The California Labor Code, Cal/OSHA, and Federal regulations require employers to provide all employees yearly training in the use of portable fire extinguishers. Because of increased enforcement efforts and strict fines for non-compliance, we’ve seen an increase in requests for our fire extinguisher training classes. We can set up a private training class with your team - onsite at your location, or you can purchase our certified DVD training course.
Our classes take approximately 30 minutes and include the following:
• The 3 main types of fires and how they behave inside a building
• The 3 steps to follow in case of a fire at work
• The different types of fire extinguishers and how to use them
• Hands-on training with portable fire extinguishers on a real fire
What you get from the class:
• Attendance sheet
• An outline for your employee safety training file, when kept together, show that the OSHA requirement has been met
Schedule a Training Session
We look forward to working with you. Our office is staffed full-time and we're happy to schedule your next appointment.
Please give us a call at (916) 456-5561 or fill out the online form and we'll get right back to you.